Do You Ever Feel Really Old?

Lately it seems as if I feel this way a lot more than usual. I was watching Nick at Night a few days ago and an add came on saying something to the effect of "Nick at Night your stop for TV classics".

I dont know if you watch Nick at Night but for the most part it shows Saved by the Bell and Fresh Prince. I remember watching Saved by the Bell every morning before school, and Fresh Prince every afternoon. Since when did those shows become classics. To me classics are I Love Lucy, Mork and Mindy, The Jeffersons, and Threes Company. Not The shows I grew up watching...

What the heck is going on here?

1 comments:

Mike McGarvey said...

i hate to say it but I think Saved by the Bell and the Fresh Prince are legit classics at this point. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's true.