Why I Hate and Love Apple All At The Same Time.

If you know me at all you know I love macs and everything about them. From the user interface to the sheer classiness of their look. But, the more and more I realize I really dig Apple's products the more and more I realize I hate Apple.

I have been using macs and apple products for a few years now and I am starting to notice some things that really irk me.

The main one is the fact that whenever they upgrade something you have to get a whole new everything to fit it. Im not talking about software or the way their products work because all that is great. But you have to buy new cases, docks, headphones and whatever else.

Example: The iPhone 3g does not come with a dock, ok cool I will just use my 2gs dock... Oh, it dosent fit!!! I hate you Apple. So now most people go and buy another 30 dollar, nice packaged, shinny piece of plastic.

Not this time Steve. You can call me a dork, but I just spent 45 Minutes sanding and cutting down my iPhone 2g dock so my 3g fits in it. Eat that Apple...

0 comments: