The Evolution of Family

Its funny how quickly things can change in a family. Im not just talking about my direct family as in Amanda and I, but family as a whole.

Yesterday we were talking about how not long ago it was just my Dad and I in my direct family. It has only been 6ish years since it was just the two of us, and now its Dad, Michelle, Jacob, Andrew, Me, Amanda, Levi, and Luke. All this in a period of 6ish years.

If you would have asked me 6 short years ago if at this point in time my Dad would be remarried with two kids and I would have two kids of my own I would have said there is no way. But It happened and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my Wife, I Love my Kids, and I love my Dad, Step mom, and little bros.

It is weird to think about the fact that in 6 years my Dad and I have successfully added 6 people to our immediate family.

Here is to marriage and pro creation!

Downside- we don't all fit into one car anymore...

0 comments: