You should watch this...

Its long but worth it.



If you had to write your testimony on a piece of card board what it say?

Mine would probably say something like "rebellious slacker" transformed to "driven follower"

Its really easy to forget what you came from when you haven't been there in awhile. Who knows where I would be right now if it wasn't for God. Im sure it would have something to do with a lot of alcohol and pot. Not really a place I advocate being.

Think about it for awhile. Im interested to see what you all think. Comment or email me your "Cardboard Testimony".

2 comments:

Justin Chandler said...

Did you see this on my friend DJ's page? I was going to cross ref him a couple of days ago, but decided not to.

Ryan said...

Nope I found it though a Ragamuffinsoul.com then one of the blogs he had linked, then one of the blogs that guy had linked.