My week at a glance

This last week has been eventful to say the least. I am loving life right now, here is my week thus far.

Saturday- Levi had his first birthday, I cant believe it has been a whole year all ready. It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital. On top of that we will have another little one any day now!

Sunday- Church was great, came home and cleaned up after Levi's birthday bash.

Monday- Class, Guys group, and tacos (yummy). I had class, came home did some homework and made Pico from scratch it was really good. After that went to guys group played football and got eaten up by bugs.

Tuesday- Went to class, came home did a ton of homework. After that Amanda and I went to the ping pong small group we attend. Tons of fun...

Wednesday- Went to class, finished up some homework, went on a date, and went to Church. Thats right we got to go on a date! Wednesday was our anniversary (last year it was overshadowed by Levi's birth) so our friend Monicca watched Levi for awhile while Amanda and I went to Nakatos Japanese Steakhouse. Its a Hibachi grill, tons of fun. After that we went to Church had a great time.

Thursday- Class this morning, I have a softball game at 6:20 and then our friends are coming over for supper with their kids. Should be a really swell time

0 comments: