Ill take my urine back...

Its not often someone says something like that to you.

Today Amanda had a docters appointment for Baby Luke and I was sitting in the waiting room while she filed out some sort of form.

And out of nowhere they lady comes in from outside comes over to me and says "I'll take my urine back" as loud as possible. Im like "uhh ok" she reached for a little sack that is under the chair im sitting in and then walks off.

Apparently I choose to sit by her urine and she wanted it.

If it was me I would have said something like "could I steal that bag from you" Then grabbed it. I most defiantly would not have yelled "Ill take my urine back" in the middle of the Doctors office.

Moral of the story- Look under your chair when in a doctors office full of pregnant ladies.

0 comments: